Permission Reporter yields quick results that rely on most recent and relevant permission data.
Real time reports
Permission Reporter presents detected permissions in real-time as server scanning happens.
Permission Reporter takes historical snapshots that let you analyze how permissions change over time.
Permission Reporter lets you export any report into a csv file for subsequent permission cleanup.
Permission Reporter is integrated into the common console that performs 360 degree access reporting on users and groups, login activity, file changes and server permissions.
Permission Reporter executes all server scans remotely using credentials of a non admin user.
With Permission Reporter you immediately realize the following benefits:
- Protect unstructured data from being compromised and tampered with. Make sure that access to company assets is granted on the needs-to-know basis.
- Clean up stale permissions left out after incomplete termination of access. Analyze file servers to find all references to disabled users accounts and deleted groups.
- Knock off regulatory compliance. Knowing who has access to sensitive data is a cornerstone of most compliance regulations such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX and others.
- Troubleshoot access issues before they start affecting user productivity. Find the root cause of access denied errors and fix them right on the spot.
- Cut IT operations costs by automating routine work such as reporting of user permissions and comparing access rights of several employees.