Whether it is for IT compliance check, to launch a security initiative or to support an operational need Logon Reporter gets you covered!
- Logon Reporter provides reports on user logons and logoffs required to satisfy requirements of compliance regulations such as SOX, PCI DSS, HIPAA and others.
- Logon Reporter helps you collect evidences and prepare for security investigations by tracking where on the network the security breach originated from, what user account was used and how long ago it started.
- Logon Reporter instantly shows the last logon time of each user to ensure that de-provisioned accounts are not longer used and can not be exploited.
- Logon Reporter raises visibility into actions of regular users and privileged accounts. Through its on demand reports it helps find out who accesses your business critical applications and network resources.
Detecting last user logon time
Unlike traditional tools that simply query last logon attribute of user accounts in Active Directory SecureHero Logon Reporter actually tracks every single logon of Active Directory users and builds real-time reports that will reveal when exactly the user logged on last.
- Know in real-time the exact date and time of the last user logon
- Know not only When but also Where the user logged on last and from What Workstation
- Know if the last user logon was successful or it was a mere logon attempt that failed
What our customers say
As an IT Director of the non-profit organization, I was looking for software that could monitor user logons at a reasonable price and without manual work. By tracking every user login activity in real time, SecureHero saved us days worth of manual work we would have spent otherwise analyzing cumbersome Windows event logs. I would recommend this product to everyone.