Company’s most important asset is data. It must be adequately audited for unauthorized or unplanned and potentially harmful changes. In modern Active Directory based networks data most often resides on Windows file servers. Unfortunately native tools do not provide sufficient degree of auditing and reporting of file system changes.
Easy to install and zero footprint SecureHero File System Auditor saves days of manual work by automating collection, storing and reporting of file access. With File System Auditor you immediately realize the following benefits:
- Implement File Integrity Monitoring. Meet the most critical requirements of various compliance regulations including PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA and others.
- Raise privileged users accountability. Review how privileged accounts use provisioned access across the entire park of file servers.
- Verify access control policies. Track who gives access to what files or folders and to what individuals or groups.
- Prepare for security investigations. Get all the data and tools that will be later used for forensics analysis involving data loss and access abuse.
- Protect unstructured data. Know how sensitive documents and various file resources are accessed and by what users.
What our customers say
SecureHero File System Auditor is one of the most simple and easy to use Windows File Access Auditing software in the market that gets the job done. It has an attractive licensing model and most importantly reliable support.
As an IT service provider, part of our value proposition is data security. We were looking for software that could monitor files access, folder access and user logons all-in-one. By putting every employee’s activity in file servers on the radar, SecureHero saved us days worth of manual work and indeed became our hero!